Zelda: A boring day Zelda: A boring day

Knew it!

I never attacked those pigs in that game. I knew that would happen. They called me crazy, ha, showed them. Great joke, love it. 10/10, bro. :D

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Good job!

This review actually pretty much sums up the first time I brought it home. :] Awesome vid. 10/10, brah.

The Race! The Race!

Awesome

I've been reading the webcomic that you guys have for years. I'm so glad to see that your shorts hold the short, quick-to-the-point, unexpected punch lines that you always implement into your comics! Keep these coming!

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Wow.

I just spent over an hour. I was like "MUST BEAT GAME." Some levels were notoriously simple, even though the solution is complex there are easy ways around them. Like on level 30. But otherwise, amazing game. Very addictive.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

AWESOME!

This game was truely amazing, 110% progress, every achievment, with 1199 seconds of playtime... I think the clock stopped.

Multitask Multitask

Awesome! True test of multitasking skill.

Man, I thought I could multitask, too. I only got to 81. But other than that, amzing idea for a game. I enjoyed my 81 seconds.

Insurgent [MSB] (NGADM) Insurgent [MSB] (NGADM)

This is sick man. I've been looking all night for some good dubstep. Found. And a download. My friends will love this. :P I love the hooks you put in there. It has a certain groove and it's fantastic. More like this man. Also - I've been looking for a good like speed dubstep song... one of those that's at like 160 bpm and has an epic build up and drops the FUCK out of it. You are capable of making this happen. DO IT. Please and thank you.

TL;DR - Awesome song, kudos to you, downloaded, loved, keep it up.

GrantBowtie responds:

Haha I'll keep that in mind for one of my songs for NGADM

Intervention : Donatello Intervention : Donatello

Great!

I personally love the "Love Machine" poster in the background that appears to be a TV with a woman's body attached to it. Great work. :D